Monday 16 September 2013

how to treat herpes outbreak naturally

how to treat herpes soreThere's natural alternatives to taking a proactive approach and fighting back against genital herpes. I'm someone that strongly believes in being proactive, instead of reactive and my protocol of alternative treatments has been great. 

Does this mean my protocol is perfect? No, it's not. Can I promise you that everything I use will work for you? No, I can't. What I will say is try some of the following and see if it makes a difference. There's no harm in trying. 

Now I'm going to list what supplements I take, but I won't go into detail on why/how it works because all of you are capable of researching on your own to learn more about them. I'm sure some of you have tried some of them already.


No comments:

Post a Comment